Tuesday 17 February 2015

Pop Up Cube


Tuesday again already - and more than half way through February.  Time for another kinetic card, would you say?

Today’s action card is a pop-up cube.  I love the way the cube snaps into shape when it's taken out of the sleeve - but then, I do love a card that does something other than look pretty!

To make a  3-inch cube I used two sheets of A4 card – you can find a diagram with all the details of where to fold and where to cut here.


The video is quite long (about 20 minutes)  - part one shows how I made the pop up cube 

part two shows how I made the sleeve.  I hope you enjoy!


See you soon,

Crafty  Hugs,

Keren
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. Great post thanks for sharing. Keep updating your blog.

    Wordpress Popup Builder Plugin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dear,

    I like Your Blog Very Much..I see Daily Your Blog ,is A Very Useful For me.

    This edition of the cube collaborates in a huge blockchain network, connecting all the cubes around the world, that trades forex 24/5 and generate daily profit

    Visit Here - http://truescalper.com/product/the-cube-collective-intelligence-edition/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.